Sunday, January 13, 2008

Hard to be a mom...sometimes

Sometimes I feel so messed up about being a mom. Like now, my daughter has her 3rd quarter examinations coming up next week and of course, it means study time for her and for me. I would love it, if she's able to study on her own and I can do my job and be left alone, but of course I'm a mom, darnit! And helping out my kids is topmost priority. And generally I am ok on that idea but sometimes, when my children, my daughter to be exact, coz my son ain't studying yet, acts up and refuse to study or acts lazy, I get stressed and frustrated. I want her to have the best possible education and I want her to be, not necessarily on top of her class, but at least on the upper part of her class. She is a very bright kid and I don't want to waste her smarts just because she refuse to study. She knows it too, but I know kids can be kids and she is just 6 and still prone to playing all day long, if I let her that is. But examination week is up and she needs to study, she still bungles her spelling, so it's important she improves on that.... I just hope that this day ends up different than how it's starting or else I might just check myself into a mental facility.... ^_^

2 comments:

Jocelyn said...

They say when you become a parent, you become a changed person. There are pros and cons to being a mom, a wife-- but mostly in my opinion, marriage and kids offer a lot of positive things in one's life. I know for sure that when I did, I became a more responsible, less of a selfish person and my life has more meaning. Good luck and thaks for hopping by my blog! :)
HipMamaBlog.com

CaNdi said...

yes, you said it, motherhood and marriage changes a woman. Generally for the better but as I said there are times when you get so fed up specially when the children are being difficult and you wish with all your might that they would just follow you

Related Posts with Thumbnails